TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to azraellaraphael.com (our Site).
This website is owned and operated by Azraella Raphael, successors and assignees, (we, us), and gives you the opportunity to browse and purchase products and services offered by Azraella Raphael.
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of our Site, as well as Azraella Raphael’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us if you use the Site.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your use of the Site indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access the Terms and that you have read and accept the Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Azraella Raphael’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS, INFORMATION
By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, or make a purchase to attend any Azraella Raphael Sessions or Events, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
The Information (Information) and Terms may be amended without notice from time to time in our sole discretion. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site following any amendments will constitute that you accept the amendments. You should check the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes, and only proceed to use the Site if you accept and will comply with the new Terms. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at email@example.com and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
2. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
All Azraella Raphael products and services are intended for general education and Information purposes only. The Information, including statements, opinions and documents contained in this Site does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and is not advice. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any reliance you place on the Information is at your own risk. Before acting on any Information, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, carry out your own research and seek professional advice before acting on any Information that we provide.
Azraella Raphael provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
You acknowledge and agree that Azraella Raphael, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
The Site is provided to you without warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Site or your access to the Site will be error free, that any defects will be corrected, that the Site or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components, or that the Site will operate on a continuous basis or be available at any time.
While we endeavour to keep the Site and Information up to date and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantee, express or implied, about:
- the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any Information, images, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose;
- Third Party Information; or
- Third Party Sites.
You read, use, and act on Information contained on the Site, Third Party Information and/or Third Party Sites, strictly at your own risk.
[More detailed Disclaimer]
3. YOUR WARRANTIES
You warrant to us that you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms and form a contract, and that you have read and understood the Terms, before using the Site.
4. LICENSE TO USE THE SITE
We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable right and licence to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
5. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You must not:
- Use the Site for any activities, or to post or transmit any material from the Site:
unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
that defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person;
that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy; or
that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute.
- Interfere with or inhibit any user from using the Site;
- Use the Site to send unsolicited email messages;
- Attempt to or tamper with, hinder or modify the Site, knowingly transmit viruses or other disabling features, or damage or interfere with the Site, including but not limited to the use of trojan horses, viruses, or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Site; or
- Facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
6. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international laws, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade names, software, content, design, images, graphics, layout, appearance, layout and look of our Site. We own the copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works displayed on the Site.
You agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site, and that nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property ownership rights. Your use of the Site does not grant you a licence, or act as a right of use, any of the intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the owner.
You must not breach copyright or intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, that you must not:
- alter or modify any of the code or the material on the Site;
- cause any of the material on the Site to be framed or embedded in another website;
- create derivative works from the content of the Site; or
- use our Site for commercial purposes.
You may republish, copy, distribute, transmit, or publicly display (in hard copy, soft copy or online) material on the Site on the following grounds:
- you must make no alterations to the material;
- you must attribute the material to our Site, including linking back to our Site where possible; and
- you must not do so in way that could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy, or that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute.
9. EARNINGS, INCOME AND SUCCESS DISCLAIMER
Azraella Raphael cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results personally or professionally and/or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business or personal activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will achieve any desired outcome or earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
Any representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
10. REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our community (Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective), at any time, becomes our property.
You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
11. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
12. CODE OF CONDUCT
Our Site and Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
Whilst using this Site and/or our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
Please see our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Azraella Raphael product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Azraella Raphael.
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
14. COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
All material on this Site, in our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
Azraella Raphael, The Divine Truth of Tarot are all registered and unregistered trade marks owned by Azraella Raphael.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Azraella Raphael. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Azraella Raphael, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Azraella Raphael.
Nothing contained on this Site or in our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Azraella Raphael will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
15. RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE AND REFUND
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Consumer Law, as set out in Schedule 2 to the Australian and Competition Act 2010 (Cth).
16. FINANCIAL TERMS
The cost, cancellation, and refund details of our products and services are set out below.
[To view the Financial Terms Table on a mobile/cell device, turn device landscape style, then tap to expand to view with ease.]
Invoices for any Azraella Raphael session or program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorise a debt-collection or other authorised agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
From time to time, Azraella Raphael may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase.
17. PRESENTATIONS, EVENTS, SEMINARS, WEBINARS & RETREATS
For the purpose of the paragraphs below, events, seminars, webinars, retreats and other presentations hosted by Azraella Raphael will be referred to as ‘Events’.
Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
Azraella Raphael reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in Azraella Raphael’s sole determination, become disruptive.
You understand and acknowledge that Azraella Raphael and/or its representatives may record any aspect of an Event (Recordings). Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by Azraella Raphael.
You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against Azraella Raphael in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to Azraella Raphael the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Azraella Raphael from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
You acknowledge and understand that you are not permitted to make any of your own Recordings at any Event, webinar or other in-person forum.
In the unlikely event that Azraella Raphael cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event. Azraella Raphael will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
Payments made by credit card will be automatically processed on the monthly due date. If the credit card bounces for any reason, attempts to charge will be made in the following days/weeks. If the card continues to bounce or rejects the payment, or if a charge-back is claimed by the client or their bank, the matter will be handled internally with written notice or transferred to a debt collection agency at your cost.
Purchases to our Events are not refundable but are transferrable via written notice to email@example.com up to 48 hours prior to the event.
18. LIABILITY IS LIMITED
The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective or Our Content.
In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective or Our Content.
These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
19. YOUR INDEMNITY
By your use or access of the Site, you indemnify us (and our officers, directors, employees and agents) from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any wilful, unlawful, negligent act, breach or omission by you or your agents of these Terms.
We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective or through use of our products or services.
This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Site. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the Site. By using this Site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this Site. We reserve the right to remove any and all content found to be in breach of copyright, or which in our opinion is deemed inappropriate and/or illegal. If you breach the Terms, we reserve the right to block you from the Site and to enforce our rights against you. If we do not act in relation to a breach of the Terms by you, this does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches of the Terms by you. All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved.
21. EXCLUSION OF COMPETITORS
You are prohibited from using our Site, including our Information, in any way that competes with our business. If you breach this term, we will hold you responsible for any loss that we may sustain, and hold you accountable for any profits that you may make from non-permitted use. We reserve the right to exclude any person from using our Site and Information, in our sole discretion.
If any provision of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, then the provision will not apply in that jurisdiction and is deemed not to have been included in the Terms in that jurisdiction. This will not affect the remainder of the Terms, which continue in full force and effect.
23. AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective.
24. NO ASSIGNMENT
You cannot transfer or assign your Azraella Raphael membership without Azraella Raphael’s prior written consent.
We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
25. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to these Terms, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause and any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
In the case of claims against us, all notices are to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five (5) business days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further five (5) business days or failing agreement within that period, as appointed by the executive director for the time being of the Australian Commercial Disputes Centre Limited.
Once a mediator is appointed, the parties agree that:
- The costs of the mediator shall be borne equally between the disputing parties.
- The chosen mediator shall determine the procedures for mediation.
- The chosen mediator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within ten (10) business days of the selection of a mediator, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it considers fit in relation to the dispute.
Nothing in this clause prevents a party from commencing proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief from a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to hear the matter, if, in that party’s reasonable opinion, it is necessary to protect their rights.
Despite the existence of a dispute the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract.
This clause survives termination of these Terms.
26. APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION
Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales, Australia for determining any dispute concerning the Terms.
If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of these Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to that or subsequent or similar breaches. Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to these Terms and the events contemplated by it.
For questions and notices, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by the Terms and limitations of liability set out in the Terms will survive.
28. YOUR FEEDBACK
We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Azraella Raphael products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trading Name: Azraella Raphael
AZRAELLA RAPHAEL SOUL FAMILY COLLECTIVE GUIDELINES
(Forums, Groups, Webinars, Social Media)
Anyone interested in healing, self empowerment, consciousness, tarot and taking responsibility for all their life circumstances, for personal and/or professional growth is welcome within the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective.
In the interest of people feeling safe when using our groups, forums, webinars and social media platforms, we’ve developed a set of Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective guidelines outlined below.
These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective communication platforms, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective guidelines.
If you participate in a discussion forum, chat room, webinar or on social media, be aware that the information you provide will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective, who have access to that discussion forum, chat room or social media platform. Recognise that individual forums, chat rooms and various social media platforms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion on a forum, chat room or on any social media platform is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Azraella Raphael.
Please be advised that for any forums or Webinars you attend, recordings can be enabled by a meeting or webinar host. By signing up for any of Azraella Raphael’s webinar services, or any other host authorised by Azraella Raphael, or otherwise using them in any way, including without limitation by attending any Azraella Raphael meeting or webinar, you expressly acknowledge that we may make and store Recordings for meetings or webinars, and may make such recordings available to hosts and other Attendees at the discretion of Azraella Raphael. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar, or not comment on any live video streaming or social media posts.
- Anyone of any self development level or experience is welcome here
All skills and experience levels to do with healing, consciousness and personal development are welcome.
- Honouring each Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective member
Comments that are rude, attacking or inappropriately negating will be deleted, and you will asked to revise your comments and thoughts to a higher level that supports the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective, by Azraella Raphael or the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective administrator.
- No pitching to the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes directing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be mindful of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we receive multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. View any group, forum, collective gathering as your peers, not your leads.
- Gated content not permitted
Content posted in groups, forums, webinars, or during live video streaming cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot that do not require people to opt-in to view.
Content gathered in our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our collective has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep your posts, comments on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic or offensive content.
- Partnering with other Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective members
Access to this group does not mean that Azraella Raphael endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the collective.
- Reporting posts that are dishonouring the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective guidelines
Due to the large amount of people in our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective on many online platforms, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective administrator in the comments, or private message our Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective administrator so our team can review them.
- Not adhering to the Azraella Raphael Soul Family Collective guidelines
If you are deemed to be not adhering to the guidelines of any group, forum, webinar or social media platform, Azraella Raphael reserves the right to remove you or your comment from the groups, other online platforms or in person forums that the dishonouring behaviour occurred within.